Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

3 Best Hotels in Hyderabad with Good Food, Quality Service

If you are looking for best hotels in Hyderabad, then you have come to the right place. I will point out 3 very good hotels which provide good service, hygienic conditions and good food. This is what every body wants, isn't it?

These 3 are the best hotels in Hyderabad according to my opinion. I have stayed in a lot of other hotels, but they don't match with the service and atmosphere you can find in these hotels I am going to mention here.

The 3 best hotels in my opinion are:

1. Taj Banjara - This hotel is situated in Banjara Hills and offers a very relaxed setting to its visitors. It is very spacious and is located in the heart of the city. So you can easily drive to the place from the airport or railway station.

If you are looking for the best hotels in Hyderabad, give first preference to this hotel. Visit their site - Taj Banjara Hyderabad

2. Comfort Inn - This is second in my list of best hotels in Hyderabad.

hyderabadi hotels


Comfort Inn City Park is an ideal business hotel located in the city centre. The hotel has 54 well-furnished rooms, in-house restaurant, shopping arcade as well as banquet facilities.


Hotel Pearl Regency 3. Hotel Pearl Regency, Hyderabad

Located in the heart of the city, Hotel Pearl Regency is a 3-star hotel with 40 well-appointed rooms. Other amenities here include a travel desk, multi-cuisine restaurant, safe deposit lockers and a shopping arcade


There are numerous popular hotels in Hyderabad. But I have selected the top 3 best ones for your convenience. If you can find a room in any of these 3 then go for it. These are truly the best hotels in Hyderabad.

1 comment:

  1. I have stayed in The Golkonda Hotel, the ambience and the service standards are very high and i feel it is one of the luxury class hotel in the city of its own. I would recomend this hotel to many of my friends.

    ReplyDelete